Myeloma Crowd Round Tables on High-Risk Disease are day-long patient education meetings featuring world class experts to assist patients and caregivers to make decisions about their treatment and care.
The presentations make the most difficult issues in myeloma research and treatment—high-risk, relapsed and refractory disease—understandable in plain language. Myeloma Crowd Round Tables provide patients and caregivers updated information to help make informed treatment decisions.
Learn from top myeloma experts about aggressive and high-risk disease and what you can do to stay one step ahead for your best outcomes. This is a great opportunity to learn from top myeloma experts about what you and your physicians can do to stay one step ahead and achieve your best outcomes. Extensive time for audience questions is included in every Round Table.
Topics will include:
- Standard- and High-Risk Disease Issues
- Strategies for Refractory and Relapsed Patients
- Myeloma Genomics and Chromosomal Translocations
- Transplantation and Immunotherapies
- Latest Updates on Combination Therapies
- HealthTree: Assisting You to Find Your Best Therapy and Specialists
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018
Time: Registration begins at 8:30 am. Session runs from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards, 110 South Eutaw St, Baltimore, MD 21201
- If you need a hotel room, please call Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards (410-962-0202) to request the Myeloma Crowd rate of $129.00.
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) – You can take the MTA Light Rail from BWI to the Convention Center stop, which is one block from the Marriott, $1.80 per person one way fare.
Cost: Registration is $25 per person. (Please contact email@example.com if you require additional financial assistance)
- Dr. Ashraf Badros, U. of Maryland Greenebaum Cancer Center
- Dr. Ivan Borrello, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Dr. William Matsui, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Dr. David Vesole, Georgetown University/Hackensack University Medical Center
Looking forward to seeing you in Baltimore!
Thanks to our sponsors: